In the Tree Top Climbing Forest Neroberg you can expect:
- five kids' courses from 1.2 to 1.7 m in height. (4-6 years)
- six relatively easy blue courses from 3.5 to 7 m in height (at age 6)
- three red courses at a height of 4 to 10 m (at age 8)
- a high gray course at 8 to 14 m height (at age 10)
- a Gray zip line course with a curved zip line (at age 10)
- a high black course with the "Erlebnest" at a height of 26 m
- a difficult black course (at age 12)
- and a super difficult treeman course (at age 12)
5 kids' courses for children from 4 to approx. 7 years
6 blue courses (at age 6)
For families, beginners and people afraid of heights!
3 red courses (at age 8)
Diverse challenges and elements at a height of 4-10 m!
Zip Line course (at age 10)
A fast-paced course with the "curved zip line" highlight
the high gray course (at age 10)
A view over the treetops at a height of 23 m!